Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Learn to photoshop.

This ad for a vegetarian restaurant is an interesting design idea but the execution is all wrong. Some simple patching would have cleared up that messy distortion in the jawline.

That is unless Vienna-based design firm Jung von Matt/Donau intended to make it look hand-cut and reassembled. If that was the case, then I would have opted for even more of a collage-effect; the way it is now just looks like sloppy photoshop.

Wait a second ... is that guy eating a bear? Who eats bear?

via inventorstop

6 comments:

  1. what are you supposed to do after you shoot the bear? skin it and then leave it to rot.... oh wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a boar to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I want to know is what is what the wolf is eating. It looks like it *might* be a rabbit, but it has fangs. Monty Python Killer Rabbit perhaps?

    Also: fly.... eating a poop? Or a pretzel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like one of those novelty rubber dog poops, to me.

    Not that I ever had one of those...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks very weird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! as a beginner like me I want to learn different techniques in Photoshop. Wish you can share us a guide. Thanks!

    -urie-

    ReplyDelete